Church Lane, Harpswell, DN21
Unfurnished £1,400 pcm - Detached House
This Traditional 5 bedroomed DETACHED FARMHOUSE has recently been refurbished. Must be viewed.
This traditional detached farmhouse comprises:
Sun room/office overlooking rear garden
Large fitted Kitchen with cooker
Dining room with fireplace
Sitting Room with Fireplace
5 double bedrooms
Bathroom with separate shower
Good Garden front, side & rear
The Council Tax Band is G
BEFORE THE TENANCY STARTS (PAYABLE TO THE AGENT)
– Holding Deposit: 1 week’s rent
– Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
– If a pet is permitted in the property extra rent is payable (please discuss with Agent)
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE AGENT)
– Payment of £50.00 + VAT to change the content of the tenancy agreement
– Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3.75%
– Payment of £50.00 + VAT for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
– Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with the tenant’s early termination of the tenancy
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE PROVIDER)
– Utilities – gas, electricity, water
– Communications – telephone and broadband
– Installation of cable/satellite
– Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
– Television licence
– Council Tax
We may also charge for other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation, including contractual damages. Angela Powell Property Management is a member of NALS which is a Client Money Protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman which is a Redress Scheme. You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly.
Viewings are STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT WITH THE AGENTS.
Application Forms along with all relevant identification documents should be directed to Angela Powell Property Management.
References and a financial check will be required along with a non-refundable Application Fee towards the cost of taking out references and preparing a tenancy agreement.
The property is available, unfurnished, under an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for a fixed term of six months, which may continue thereafter at the Landlord’s discretion.
The rent is payable monthly in advance by standing order, with the Tenant paying all outgoings – Gas/Oil/Electric/Water & Sewerage/ Council Tax & TV Licence.
A refundable deposit will be collected prior to the tenancy agreement being signed together with the first month’s rent, if you wish to keep any pets at the property (subject to Landlord’s approval) a further refundable deposit is payable. The deposit will be returned at the end of the tenancy provided the Tenant has fulfilled all obligations.
A COPY OF YOUR CONTENTS INSURANCE IS REQUIRED