Queen Street, Kirton Lindsey, DN21
Unfurnished £675 pcm - Detached House
This spacious detached bungalow has been modernised and newly decorated throughout.
The property comprises:
Spacious hall way with high level windows
Converted garage to incorporate utility/store room
Dining Kitchen with cooker and integral fridge
Double doors leading to the lounge with patio doors to the garden
Two Double bedrooms (one with wardrobes and bedside cabinets)
Bathroom with separate shower cubicle
Garden front & rear
The Council Tax Band is B
We have a Furniture Rental Department if you require any property furnishing. We have a package to suit your requirements. We can rent beds, sofas, tables, lamps, linen, furnishings, kitchen appliances, cutlery, crockery and much more as part of a furnishing package.
Contact the office to discuss the costs and furniture packages.
To arrange to view this property contact the office direct.
BEFORE THE TENANCY STARTS (PAYABLE TO THE AGENT)
– Holding Deposit: 1 week’s rent
– Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
– If a pet is permitted in the property extra rent is payable (please discuss with Agent)
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE AGENT)
– Payment of £50.00 + VAT to change the content of the tenancy agreement
– Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3.75%
– Payment of £50.00 + VAT for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
– Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with the tenant’s early termination of the tenancy
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE PROVIDER)
– Utilities – gas, electricity, water
– Communications – telephone and broadband
– Installation of cable/satellite
– Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
– Television licence
– Council Tax
We may also charge for other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation, including contractual damages. Angela Powell Property Management is a member of NALS which is a Client Money Protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman which is a Redress Scheme. You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly.