Wigeon Walk, Scunthorpe, DN16
LET £525 pcm - Mid Terrace
Modern town house comprises:
Dining kitchen with cooker and hob
2 double bedrooms
Bathroom with shower over bath
Enclosed rear garden
Parking space & Garage
The Council Tax is Band B
We have a Furniture Rental Department if you require any property furnishing. We have a package to suit your requirements. We can rent beds, sofas, tables, lamps, linen, furnishings, kitchen appliances, cutlery, crockery and much more as part of a furnishing package.
Contact the office to discuss the costs and furniture packages.
To arrange to view this property contact the office direct.
BEFORE THE TENANCY STARTS (PAYABLE TO THE AGENT)
– Holding Deposit: 1 week’s rent
– Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
– If a pet is permitted in the property extra rent is payable (please discuss with Agent)
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE AGENT)
– Payment of £50.00 + VAT to change the content of the tenancy agreement
– Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3.75%
– Payment of £50.00 + VAT for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
– Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with the tenant’s early termination of the tenancy
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE PROVIDER)
– Utilities – gas, electricity, water
– Communications – telephone and broadband
– Installation of cable/satellite
– Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
– Television licence
– Council Tax
We may also charge for other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation, including contractual damages. Angela Powell Property Management is a member of NALS which is a Client Money Protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman which is a Redress Scheme. You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly.